Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Strange Saga of Kelly's Castle

My agent in Pennsylvania tells me she's snowbound so will get to read the proposal I sent last night. She's happy that I've been willing to work on my craft...and so am I.
I've put in a great deal of thought into this story. It all began when some Malaysian friends took us to see a most unusual sight. An English-style castle set well apart from the town of Pusing. It was in ruins, and naturally I questioned who it once belonged to. Everyone had their own opinions and even the local authorities told me they hadn't any data on it, except that it had something to do with a man named Kelly, so I felt a story coming on. Kelly just had to be Irish, didn't he? Anyway, the partial manuscript of The Strange Saga of Kelly's Castle is now being read through, and here's hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment